We are here to help you
Welcome to Lyonesse Therapies. We can help you if you have a specific ailment or injury, or if you are suffering from emotional or psychological problems, or if you just want to make some changes in your life or become more successful. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to, or someone to help you look at your life in a different perspective, or maybe you would just like a pampering, relaxing treatment.
We are able to help you with many of life's problems, including helping you to overcome habits (like smoking and nail-biting), helping you with psychological problems (like stress, anxiety, confidence issues, fears and phobias), helping you to make positive changes to your life and achieve your goals, helping you with physical problems (like IBS, back problems, sciatica, whiplash, sports injuries and respiratory problems) and many more.
Whether your problem is physical, emotional or spiritual, we have the skills to help you.
We believe in treating people as a whole, taking care to bring harmony and provide solutions to their health problems.
We currently offer the following therapies:
- Hypnotherapy in South Croydon and Whyteleafe, Surrey, Palmer's Green, North London and Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
- Hypno-Band Weight Loss System® in South Croydon, Surrey.
- Psychotherapy in South Croydon, Whyteleafe and Southend-on-Sea.
- Life Coaching in South Croydon and Southend-on-Sea.
- NLP in South Croydon, Palmer's Green and Southend-on-Sea.
- The Bowen Technique in Banstead, Caterham, Warlingham, and Coulsdon.
- Reflexology in Banstead, Caterham, Warlingham, and Coulsdon.
- Shamanic Journeys and Spiritual Healing in Banstead, Caterham, Warlingham, and Coulsdon.
- Aromatherapy in Banstead, Caterham, Warlingham, and Coulsdon.
- Reiki in Whyteleafe, Banstead, Caterham, Warlingham, Coulsdon and Palmer's Green.
- Acupuncture in Southend on Sea, Essex.
- EFT in South Croydon, Banstead, Caterham, Warlingham, Coulsdon, Palmer's Green and Southend on Sea.
If you are interested in training to become a hypnotherapist yourself, please visit our sister site, the Lyonesse College of Hypnotherapy for details of hypnotherapy training in Croydon.
We are a group of highly qualified professional practitioners from different fields of complementary health care, working together in the South East of England.
We meet each other regularly for support and peer supervision and we all belong to the relevant professional associations for our chosen areas of expertise.
We also attend regular seminars and advanced training courses which means we keep our skills up to date, ensuring that you, our clients, will continue to receive the best care that we can provide.
Lyonesse Therapies is owned by June Hale.
To us, complementary therapy does not mean replacing more orthodox treatments. We believe in working with conventional medicine to achieve the best results for our clients. And our mix of therapies allows us to offer you treatment of the whole person - truly a Mind, Body and Spirit approach.
Our main concern is in helping you, the client, to lead a better life and you will always be treated with respect and integrity in a caring environment where your needs are our first concern.
You can find more information about who we are and how we can help you by clicking on the tabs at the top of the page, or the links on the left.
See what people are saying about us on our Facebook Page here:
If you like this website, please recommend us on Google search by clicking the +1 button below: